Monday, May 7, 2012

It Didn't Take Long...

... for me to cut into this gorgeous fabric!


I made yet another Amy Butler Spice Market Tote using Bee in My Bonnet's Millie's Closet. The patchwork "cheater" print on the exterior makes it look like I worked WAY harder on this Mothers Day gift than I really did (sorry mom!).



And the sweet, cheerful flower print on the interior sets off the busy outer print nicely, if I don't say so myself. :) I love this bag and pattern so much that I am making one for the moms in my life for Mothers Day - and probably one or two for myself... someday. You know how that goes. :)

In other news, have you been following Project Run and Play? Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild's very own Jessica is in the running! Check out all the amazing designers' works and don't forget to vote weekly for your favorite. Voting opens again on Friday.

I'm busy in the sewing room this week working on this little pattern - a summer look for Ellie. So far so good - even after dragging the serger out today. Looking forward to reporting that it fits (fingers crossed!) in an upcoming blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment