Monday, June 25, 2012

Time Thief

Anyone else captured by the time thief otherwise known as Pinterest? My hand is raised! Here are a few of my recent favorites that are making my fingers itch to stitch.











As I wrote this, I realized that I'm not clear on the proper way to attribute Pinterest photos. Please let me know if I should do it a different way. I certainly want to give credit where credit is due! 

What are you loving on Pinterest

In other news - I heard about this great Wardrobe Basic Sew Along on the Sew Forth Now podcast. I like the idea of updating my closet with some classic basics - although I'm going to have to improve my garment sewing skills drastically to be able to tackle 90% of these patterns!? Anyway, there may be some of you out there who will be inspired by this link and I wanted to make sure to pass it along. 

Hope you're having a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this on the same day that Insights From SewCalGal devoted her most current blog to this topic. I subscribe to her blog, too, and it's usually very interesting and informative. She's also been hosting a year-long monthly series of free motion quilting tutorials, which has been outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I lost May 2011 to Pinterest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not on pinterest because I've heard you can lose entire pieces of your life there. :).
    I started listening to your podcast recently and really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete