Thursday, June 21, 2012

Going, Going, Gone!

Whew! The Riley Blake Chevron prints flew in and out of my shop almost faster than I could list it. Luckily, I made a quick project for myself with some of the yardage before it went off to other homes. ;)


My living room pillows got a little freshening up just in time for Olivia's 5th birthday party.



I used a combination of the Riley Blake Chevron in Navy, Aqua, and Yellow.



The pillow covers were made with a simple envelope back for easy washing - super important with two kids and two dogs running around!



There still is a little Chevron left in Aqua, Hot Pink, and Grey left in the shop if you're interested. :) I ordered another round and will get all the colors in July. Stay tuned!

And here is a quick peak at Olivia's 5th birthday soire - a princess tea party! She had seven guests attend, and we all had a lovely time. Before the event, Liv and I made a Pinterest board for decorating ideas. Check it out here!


And here's the birthday girl ready to blow out the candle on her cupcakes - how is it possible it's the number 5!?





2 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday and what a beautiful birthday girl! Enjoy her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pillow and I bet the birthday party was the perfect tea party. Olivia is so cute.

    ReplyDelete