Sunday, December 4, 2011

Never Too Many

One of the things you can never have too many of when there's a baby around is bibs. The amount we go through on an average day is really quite remarkable. Having cute bibs around makes the never-ending mountain of laundry a little more tolerable.
Using fat quarters, I was able to make up a matching bib and burp cloth using the patterns in the links.
I backed them in minky, which was really quite slippery and difficult to work with, as I've blogged about before. But, the effect is nice and worth the trouble.
I bought these lovely Amy Butler fabrics from my friend, Amy of Lots of Pink Here. The prints are classics, and I've saved every scrap to use for future projects. Who knows where they may show up next!?

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I agree ... minky is beautiful, but a pain to sew with.

    ReplyDelete