Sunday, November 13, 2011

Something Blue

Oh, there is SO much pink in my house. So much. I joked with another mom of two girls that our laundry piles are dark, light, white, and pink. Given that, it was incredibly refreshing to sew with blue to make a bib and burp cloth set for a friend due in a couple weeks with her first baby - a son.
The fabric is Sweetwater's Hometown Cross Town in Sky. The backing is a minky given to me by my mom. What a bugger that is to work with! So slippery.
The burp cloth pattern is from Cloud 9 - Contoured Burp Cloth.
The bib is from Chickpea Studios - Infant Bib Pattern. I used velcro as the closure. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off to check on the progress of my master bedroom - it's being painted! Doing a grey and yellow palette. Can't wait to show you pics! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment