So much to catch you up on! Here's what's been going on in my life...
1. This December, I vended at two local craft shows. I spent a tremendous amount of time preparing, and I am really proud of the final displays!
2. We attended our area downtown Christmas tree lighting. Olivia was thrilled to discover they offered free carousel rides to children! Isn't she beautiful!?
3. Spunky Ellie is saying "shoe," "sissy," "good girl," and - just to spite me - "dada" when I prompt her to say "mama."
4. Bill and I visited our college - Eastern Michigan University - for the day. He was a guest speaker in one of our favorite professor's poli sci classes on elections. Here I am in front of my old - literally OLD (can't believe the place is still standing!) - dorm room. Good times!
5. We chopped down our family Christmas tree in the new old fashioned way. Here I am with my girls - the tree we chose is behind us.
6. And finally, after two years of being in business, I've decided to close down my fabric shop. There are many reasons but mostly it's because I've decided to focus on my hair accessory business. It's all good! Check out the shop sale - I'll continue to do mark downs over the next few weeks. :)
Merry Christmas to you and your families!