Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Finish - Ribbed Baby Jacket

I finished a sweater for Ellie this fall - the Ribbed Baby Jacket by Debbie Bliss. Unfortunately, Ellie was not as excited to be photographed in it as I was to have completed the project.

The photo shoot started out positive and fun.... Watch as the story unfolds, as told by her perspective. :)

See mom, here's my eye!

Okay, I've been cute long enough. I'm done here.

Alright, alright. I'll get back in my chair. But just one more picture, okay?

I said one more more picture. It's been, like, fifteen! Seriously!

I can't take anymore! I just. Can't. Take it!

Being an adorable model is too stressful...

I refuse to listen to your silly antics trying to get me to smile. Forget it!

Ooh, there's my toy. I'm happy again! 

Trying to photograph our kids in something we made them is a little bit ridiculous from their perceptive, right? It's so important to us to document the item and how adorable they look in it, but they clearly have much better things to do. Like play with their toys. It's hard to argue with that. :)





1 comment:

  1. That is so cute - and so true! The sweater is lovely, by the way.

    ReplyDelete