Sunday, January 8, 2012

Prickly

I have a huge mess with my hand-sewing needles. They're all contained in a bag but are hard to dig out the right size on demand. Needle cases or needle books (what is the more popular term?) are a good solution to organize these prickly little things. For inspiration, I browsed Flickr this morning, and this mosaic are some of my favorites:
1. Sewn Spaces Needle Book Swap, 2. needle-book-front, 3. 1st needle book, 4. Needle book, 5. Needle book, 6. Felt Bird Needle book. The felt applique covers are really cute, and I think the pockets on the inside are a must for measuring tape and other notions. This project is going on my list of things to do. Soon. Just as soon as I can clear out some of my current projects. More on that later! Do you have a favorite needle case pattern?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Natalie Ross needle case & accessories its very cute. you can sneak a peak at it here.http://natalierossinstitches.typepad.com/photos/quilt_and_bag_patterns/all-my-favourite-things-pattern-pics-010.html

    ReplyDelete