Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heirloom Winner!

Thank you for all of your wonderful entries to win the seven fat quarter bundle of Joel Dewberry's Heirloom! I enjoyed reading them - especially those of you who shared personal heirloom stories.
The winner of the bundle is... #14 - Jane who said: One of my favorite heirlooms is my grandmother's old butter churn. I remember how she would sit in her rocking chair & rock & churn. Jane - I'll be in contact with you to arrange shipping your prize. Stay tuned for a fun Valentine's Day tutorial this week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting...it's my birthday! Thank you so much, Sarah, and thanks Mary Sarah and gill for the congratulations! The fabric is gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete